Bed Bugs are horrible. Bug Ninja’s HATE Bed Bugs! They can be in your walls, they can be in your couch, and as the name suggests, they are definitely IN YOUR BED!
They are night feeders (This is where YOU come in). They snuggle up with you while you rest, and have a “Blood Meal.” This is needed for them to grow to maturity before they multiply into EVEN MORE little insidious vampires. UGH!! Bug Ninja’s HATE these!! (Did I say that already?)
Grossed out enough? Wanna leave your room for another? NOPE! Wont help! They will hitch a ride in your stuff, or they will just take a family trip to your LAY-Z-BOY and wait for your there. They are HIGHLY adaptable, and can lay dormant for up to a year (Don’t worry… they’ll wait!).
Some people are too “Embarrassed” to talk about it. Thinking that this is something that they themselves brought about from cleanliness, etc. Listen: I’ve seen immaculately clean homes that still have the issue. Speak up!… Call the Bug Ninja and lets get these things out of your home!
1. They will not be ignored: It's difficult to kill all bed bugs with one visit from the exterminator. Successful bed-bug control involves vacuuming, steaming, and laundering belongings, sealing areas and gaps where bed bugs can hide, as well as encasing mattresses, box springs, and pillows with bed bug-proof protectors. You don't have to get rid of everything you own, but it's not a "one and done," either. Even after all of this, you will need to stay vigilant to make sure you have successfully rid yourself of these unwelcome visitors. And remember, as the summer ends and the parties begin, air kisses may be the way to go.
2. They. Are. Everywhere.: They're found close to where they feed. Typically, they're found in bed mattresses, box springs, bed frames, and anywhere around the bed. They're also found in electric outlets, switches, and behind pictures. Bed bugs can be found in hotels, motels, dormitories, apartments, condos, private homes, and even in public places, such as retail stores, movie theaters, businesses, and offices
3. They are well-traveled: Bed bugs are easily transferred on clothing and suitcases, so beware; while you rack up those frequent-flier miles, you're also racking up your chances to catch unwanted travel companions.
4. You can't freeze them out: Though infestations are more prominent during warmer months, bed bugs can and do survive in the cold climates, as most infestations are indoors
5. They are fans of Twilight: Bed bugs feed on the blood of human beings and other animals such as dogs, cats, birds, gerbils, hamsters, guinea pigs, and mice. You are their Bella.
6. It doesn't kill you, but it doesn't make you stronger, either: Bed bugs do not carry deadly diseases, but bites can cause allergic reactions and itching similar to those of mosquito bites.
7. They mate like rabbits: Depending on conditions, bed bugs can produce three or four generations in one year. Females can lay anywhere between one and five eggs a day. Unlike bunnies, finding many where there was once one is not a fun surprise.
8. Cockroaches, Cher, and bed bugs live on: Bed bugs can live on for up to 12 months without feeding, so it's important to trap them in bed-bug proof mattress liners and linens to cut them off from their food supply indefinitely.
9. Learn to wake up naturally: Bed Bugs like to infest household appliances, like alarm clocks, coffee makers, and toasters. Anywhere with dark crevices for them to hide. Use your iPhone as an alarm and drink a Red Bull if you really need a pick-me-up in the morning.
10. Bed bugs are social climbers: While you may never run into a bed-bug bite in your whole life, that doesn't mean you're immune. Let's repeat the obvious: An infestation can happen to anyone. These pests do not discriminate based on socio-economic class. So, your friend who has all the parties at that amazing, immaculate Tribeca loft isn't getting a bite-free ride.
Now, you know it's time to CALL ME! 316-719-2662 If you'd rather Email, you can do that, too!